View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-07-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
Some people on here recommend not negging on online dating sites.
I usually try to put something in about their picture.
The target has already added you as a "friend" so the next step is just to email them.
I possibly went one step too far the other day when negging them about their profile pic (I use this as an opener/breaker) sometimes before immediately going onto other stuff. The neg was about a goofy look.
No reply yet, reckon i should leave it a couple of days and then apologise? I'm sure apologising could be seen as a bit needy.

Actually, you could generalise the question and say when to follow up on a dating site when the initial message doesn't responded to within say 3 days.
Unless she's super hot I wouldn't neg her at all, just send something playful/ cocky is usually enough, if this is POF, fuck me what are you bothered about just one girl for? just send another 20 emails out. Don't appologise to her why would you want to do that????? Besides she'll just think you're an even biggar twat. Forget about it, its just a girl there a fucking thousands and thousands out there.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women