Thread: Black Guys
View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-07-2011, 04:41 PM

I once got told to fuck off cos I asked a girl where she got her hat. So weather or not these guys got blown out or not doesn't mean shit.

No one can fuck every girl they approach all you can do is increase your averages. These guys get noticed as being creepy cos they're the only ones approaching girls they don't know.

The reasons for this are various. You could be racist and that's why you noticed, They may have grown up in a different culture where this thing is either a: aceptable or b: it was a scary place to grow up and thus they're not afraid of a dilly little girl.

I've noticed the black peeps in my town all hang out together and at first I was a bit worried about approaching the girls in their group cos of sub-concious racism caused my society and the media.

When I finally talked to them they were actually more friendly than the British peeps. Most of them are from south African or Zimbabwe.

racism is everywhere in our society all the political stuff has done is hide it under the carpet.

Life is Like poker
The Following User Says Thank You to chops147 For This Useful Post:
Giant (25-07-2011)