View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-08-2009, 11:08 AM

This all sounds very interesting.

To me, the obvious background is our biological past.

We are creatures that have evolved for both sexual and natural selection.

We compete on these, and in theory the 'best guy' gets the girl. The guy with the most 'value'.

For me, the different strands of pickup are all aiming at the same thing - using different means. How do we get across the fact that we have value? Is it more effective to DHV (mystery), or to act higher value (RSD), or show higher value through pre selection/social circle (AFC Adam).

It's all the same, right? If anyone adds anything decent to the community I'm happy to give it a whirl. Also, if I make stuff, I will also give that a whirl. There will no doubt be new means of achieving the same goal in the future - more pickup stuff.

However, there is also re-hashed stuff.

I don't think that you can define 'attraction switches' for all women - there is variation (but at the same time common themes).

---

Now that I'm starting to get more experience and success with his stuff I'm starting to see how the different strands fit together - I can understand how they are effective, how attraction is built. kowalski - I'd imagine you have the same experience, right? Even if you don't use a method, and don't like it, you can get the idea of how and why it works... (exept NLP - I think that is a bit different)