Thread: Body language.
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-07-2011, 11:49 AM

Body Language is ESSENTIAL in PU.

Displaying confident BL as well as watching for it.

More important I would advise anyone to read BL books or watch videos, because you really need to understand what's going on, a single gesture can be easily confused.

BL is all about 'clusters' a series of gestures rather than one single display in this case foot movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops147 View Post
if they take their shoe off like with slip ons they're thinking about getting naked.
This is very true but again you need to look for other patterns, she could just be relaxing.

I was once in a very boring meeting with a woman and another guy, we'd all switched off to the speaker, I noticed the woman doing this with her shoe, that coupled with her pupil postion and other movements gave me clues. I gamed her later and found out she'd been fantasising about being taken over the table by me and the other guy.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women

Last edited by Knave; 17-07-2011 at 11:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Knave For This Useful Post:
piers147 (18-07-2011)