Thread: Stuck!
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to AJay
Default 15-07-2011, 12:27 AM

What kino you using.... i find using this kino helps alot.... you get so close to a kiss its alot easier to go for it....

Point to your cheek, dont say anything and wait for a kiss... then point to your other cheek and let her kiss you there...... then point to your lips and let her kiss you there. Works like a charm!!!

Never under estimate the hugging and then pulling away saying, "oh thats enough im not a sex object".

Smell her neck, sniff like your a bit curious then go up to her neck and smell her.... dont speak just nod as though your approving of the scent. If she says "what u doing" or something like that reply.... "ahhh nothing". Though if you havent built enough comfort they might get wierded out by this...

Tell her to bite your neck... i know this might sound strange but this is easier and less daunting for her to do than kissing you. An if she says no you can always say shit like "yea i suppose its best not 2, it looks like you sharpen those teeth on a stone, jesus that was a close 1"........ obviously theres a million and 1 replies to that.

Massages are a good one as well, get her to rub your back

AJay

"Those who push themselves, and are willing to face pain, exhaustion, hu¬
miliation, rejection, or worse, are the ones who become champions."

Last edited by AJay; 15-07-2011 at 12:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AJay For This Useful Post:
chops147 (15-07-2011)