Thread: Smoking.!
View Single Post
(#22)
Old

Default 14-07-2011, 05:47 PM

lot of Allen Carr references here I read it the other day and couldn't help but notice the dissonance. He's 'smoking is nothing' one minute and 'smoking is a terrible evil life-destroying addiction' the next. Great, I went through all that; you had me for while there, and now I have to convince myself 'smoking is nothing' all over again. I agree with him though, if you quit and feel rage instead of calm then you're on borrowed time, at least all my attempts were rage-quits and they all failed, YMMV.

Still it's pretty good and I see what he's trying to do, I'll defo reread it, maybe I can re-frame his ranting bits. Part of the problem is the lass who recommended it has been off and on for a year since she read it which somewhat undermined his claims.

So yeah I smoke. I find smoking isn't a problem unless you make it one. I've never slept with a smoker, not a single one. I know what you're thinking, it's about 10 or something I don't count them (I'm not a pua hero yet lol). It's bloody annoying, I wanna do the post-sex cigarette thing before I quit dammit. Just once will do. Like off of TV and that.

Women and cats will do as they please, men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Robert A. Heinlein