View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-07-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers147 View Post
why do you enjoy it?

It makes people impotent it ages you it makes you stink hell i would not want to be with a smoker it makes your clothes smell its linked to cause cancers and diabetis.

Also all smokers i know are angry maybe due to inhaleing 2 thousand chemicals that go in your blood stream causing depression and makes you tired can you not deny that?

When your out with freinds having a meal do you acutally enjoy the meal or are you angry that you cant light up due to the non smoking ban and you cant wait to finish so you can suck the poison in to you.

I have given up and done it cold turkey i wont be smoking ever again my fitness levels have sky roketted im looking younger and its four weeks now.

Read chops book thats how i quit the gut was smoking a 100 cigs a day when he cut himself his blood was thick congealed brown gravy thickness not red and like blood should be he though my god my poor heart is having to pump that thick sludge throw my body.

Dont be a chump be a thinker not a stinker!!!!

I Hope that you will realise you domnt need smoking its a fucking con the goverment make 8 billion a year from taxation from your deluded habit.

Also how many potentail lays you mist out on due to smoking a smelling like shit give it up download the book be smart.

Aslo on average smokers lose 15yrs of life thats one fith of your life gone so your looking at about 59yrs thats shit why not not 90yrs.

Well i hope this imspires you anyhow maybe not today but quit i hope you listen good luck.
However nicotine is a neuro-enhancer, an effect you would almost certainly benefit from