Thread: Smoking.!
View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 14-07-2011, 01:36 PM

I smoke and I enjoy it as well! Although I really should stop at some point... I spent £80 odd on a Sherlock Holmes era pipe and some tobacco, that's always good fun to walk into a smoking area with.

I don't see there being a problem with the target not smoking and you do smoke, you can either make excuses and say "Right I need to check up on a mate" and then go out for a cigarette, or you can take the more alpha approach and be completely oblivious about it, and say "I'm going out for a cigarette, you can keep me company" or "Find me in a minute".

Last night I met this half Egyptian girl in a club in Oxford, and I did the latter, "I want a cigarette, come with me and tell me about your argument with your family".

It was a great excuse to isolate her and get her talking and in a quiet place, which then lead onto some cold reading, the kissing and the number close.

On another note, most girls at some point will social smoke. Some of the most anti smoking people I know smoke when they drink...

Want for Nothing, live for Everything, Welcome your Mistakes, and at the end of the day, if everything Appears to be going Smoothly, you obviously don't know what the Fuck is going on.