View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Deleted

Default 11-07-2011, 09:52 PM

Did you run 6 miles on treadmill or road or grass or track? Road running KILLS MY BACK, and treadmill isn't that great for it..

Sleep is a big problem I seriously don't get enough of it.. probably 6 hours most nights sometimes 4 or 5..

My diet has improved massively but I am still looking to further improve and iron out the crap.. i no longer have fizzy drinks or fatty foods apart from the odd friday like you say..

I like the workout you do three times a week.. you could finish off with some more HIIT at the end of the weights as well?

I'm not fussed about my weight really, I just want to look muscular (probably brad pitt style in snatch) and fit.. I wana look good round the pool and have women turned on by it! But at the minute, I think that drinking water seriously bloats me by the end of the night, cos in the morning I look skinnier.. But I'm seriously determined to shift this fat

Edit: Yeah the mountain bike seriously takes it out of me which is good I come home dripping wet through and my leg muscles are getting unreal..

Last edited by alphaD; 11-07-2011 at 09:54 PM.