View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Deleted

Default 10-07-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovefish View Post
Ok Al_phaD i will do my best to just not give a fuck what anybody thinks of me anymore.
Right looks it is then,i mean thinking about it i havent bought any clothes since i put weight on,my point being ill slim back into my old clothes which i loved wearing.so ive been wearing the same 3 pairs baggy old ripped jeans for some years now.Your right i deffo need an appearance booster.Im gona start going to the gym with my m8 .However there must be more to being a cunt than this??!!
Also another question will being a cunt make me more comfortable being me?I realize my awkwardness translates through people i look at people and feel inferior and it must show.Where as if i though im the bomb that obviously will show as confidence,which is what im lacking in right??
Honest answer is NO i dont want to be with her its just not working for me.Ive stayed put for this long because im scared to leave.Ive never lived alone,ive never been in a relationship this long,ive basically just put my head in the sand and tried to block it out to save myself the hassle of dealing with the situation:S
Markuk i guess in a way its gives me comfort that my situation reminds you of you,ive got hope that it doesnt have to stay this way
how do you suggest pushing myself out of my comfort zones??What should i try?
By improving your looks I wasn't suggesting this makes you a cunt or that you should be one.. Just improve your looks cos you will feel better in life..

You don't have to do EVERYTHING all at once mate..

but I do suggest this: END your relationship ASAP. Who cares about living alone. You'll enjoy the freedom and privacy. Plus then you have a place to bring hot chicks back. There are always positives mate. At least you aren't stuck with kids? (or you haven't indicated so..) so get out whilst you can!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (10-07-2011)