View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-07-2011, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
Total fuck up

Think im just gonna drop a few Benzos and lie on the sofa in a haze and forget about it
1: give me benzos.

2: I think that when women talk about how bad the men have treated them in their life they're trying to suck you into their frame via sympathy.
as far as go out buy her flowers e.t.c. I wouldn't recommend that at all. I'm in a relationship with a girl I may get married to and I'm always making an effort to maintain my centre. If you buy her all that stuff all that says to her is be mean and push reflex away and he'll buy you gifts.
I personally would make it a point to never get to hooked. there's nothing wrong with liking a girl or even loving a girl but when you lose your sense of self worth over a girl then you've fucked up.
I also think that it might have something to do with that other bird that you really like where you've found similarities between the two and that's making you like her too quickly.
In this situation I would have probably sent her a text saying she's overreacting and being totally unreasonable, and that I thought she was better than that and then just wait for a reply or no reply.

Life is Like poker
The Following User Says Thank You to chops147 For This Useful Post:
Refl3x (05-07-2011)