View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Parkour/Freerunning - Athletes with game. - 03-07-2011, 11:39 PM

I've been Freerunning for nearly 8 years now (for those that don't know what it is; YouTube - ‪matikata's Channel‬‏ ) and it has luckily, built me a fairly decent body. Now, when I'm with a group of mates on a night out, and one asks me to do a back tuck or some other variation of acrobatics, I've had a vary large amount of interests from women, they'd come over like "Oh that was amazing show us more" kind of thing.

This was before I got into PUA, and more often than not, I would get a few girls numbers purely based on the "I would love for you to teach me ;]" thing.

This in itself has been a massive boost to my confidence before PUA, because it's like I had a few tricks up my sleeve to gain the interest of women without having to strike conversation.

So firstly, does anyone else on this board also do Freerunning? And if so, how has it affected your game?

I remember this one encounter, where I showed a sommersault to a friend who was introducing me to another friend (both guys) and other girls saw it, came over and started chatting with us, and I was chatting to one of them by myself and she asked if I could always backflip in any situation, to which my reply was "I've never tried it after sex, perhaps we should find out".

Sure enough, the night after, I we met up, spent the evening together and had great sex.

Does anyone have anything similar to a scenario like that? I'd love to hear them.

Also, it turns out I can also backflip after sex.

Matti