View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 03-07-2011, 09:00 PM

[quote=AJay;50473]1)Just be resourceful, if she doesnt know her number or says she doesnt, Write your number on her hand with a pen or some shit. Your not going to know if shes lieing but you should be able to pick up if shes attracted to you or not by the way she looks at you and speaks to you etc... its easy to see intrest, if shes not intrested she will let you know as she will gives you signlas which suggest "fuck off". Some girls however may just be shy so try not to get confused between shyness and disintrest.

Thanks a lot. I did write my number on her hand and she was giving IOI's. However she was 18 and seemed shy, and as you will know most women are not comfortable making the first move. I've approached many girls in the past who have given me similar responses and IOI's during interactions, but the difference is I have been able to get their numbers and act on it. This often leads to dates/sex. However I've not yet had one girl who has text after me writing a number on her hand etc.. Any ideas?? Cheers