View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-07-2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
We sweat and shit and bleed and cry and die and anyone who seems like they have got it in control is repressing a lot of stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
He isn't who we see though, because no one is that. No one can be that, because it is not human, and anyone who is acting that is doing it for a reason and there is something else, real, trapped inside that reason.
What if he's just mastered the art of controlling how much importance and emphasis his places on particular feelings and emotions? (something we've discussed in the past, no doubt you remember). Does this mean that he is repressing, or choosing to be a certain type of person? Perhaps he knows he needs to control his emotions in order to be the player that wins Grand Slam titles? You can’t knock him for that surely?

No doubt there are times when he gets angry and looses his temper. That is inevitable with every human being. Everyone knows that. I haven't heard him come out and say "I am calm and collected and humble all the time. Every day, hour, minute and second." It’s not an act. He is Roger Federer. We are defined by our actions.

I think you are being incredibly harsh on him K. I even think you are being a bit illogical. It’s the first time I’ve thought that of you.