View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 25-06-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
Intonation is impossible to tell, I assume things are serious unless stated otherwise. I tend to forget that you disapprove of smileys though.
Assume serious unless stated otherwise.... a duck walks into a bar... just to clarify this is a joke by the way....

Quote:
The response was however far from insecure, I was interested in where you might have got the idea from. The more I talk to you the more I realise a significant difference in the way both of our minds' (mind's?) work. I become bemused when you say something like that. Having made generalisations and assumptions in the past I assumed it to be yet another one.
u are far too interested in other peoples thoughts.

Quote:
As a joke it was a bad one. Jumping on any chance you get to try and tell me I have issues is a "BIG on" (wtf is that?) that you have.
i dont think ive said u have issues before, and if i have its not somethin i always do. i just think that instantly assuming sumone is being horrible to u is weak. like the people who say they are AMOGED.

Quote:
My need to be right is more of a need to ensure others don't think something that's wrong is right. I dislike the spread of false information, when things go uncorrected some people assume their correctness. This spreads more bullshit, ignorance and inevitably those people go on to spread it some more.
that isnt the reason, otherwise u wouldnt use wikipedia as a reference.

Quote:
Now, when you're done with your abusive ad hominem offer a counter argument. This is irrelevant.
there was nothin abusive about it, it was tongue in cheek.. u are just being a girl about it, as per usual.

u really need to take that large stick out of ur ass

* Insert Funny Tag Line *