Thread: Fun Date Ideas
View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 25-06-2011, 04:29 PM

Intonation is impossible to tell, I assume things are serious unless stated otherwise. I tend to forget that you disapprove of smileys though.

The response was however far from insecure, I was interested in where you might have got the idea from. The more I talk to you the more I realise a significant difference in the way both of our minds' (mind's?) work. I become bemused when you say something like that. Having made generalisations and assumptions in the past I assumed it to be yet another one.

As a joke it was a bad one. Jumping on any chance you get to try and tell me I have issues is a "BIG on" (wtf is that?) that you have.

My need to be right is more of a need to ensure others don't think something that's wrong is right. I dislike the spread of false information, when things go uncorrected some people assume their correctness. This spreads more bullshit, ignorance and inevitably those people go on to spread it some more. Not that what you said here was as extreme as that but this is generally the reason for my constant debating. On the other hand I do not entirely close my mind to things I disagree with, should a valid counter argument be given I'll completely drop my beliefs in favour of new ones, as K has found.

Now, when you're done with your abusive ad hominem offer a counter argument. This is irrelevant.