Thread: Fun Date Ideas
View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 25-06-2011, 03:39 PM

Again, what are you basing this on Phil? Your limited experience? How many real models have you met exactly?.. Once again I'll make the point that having a few pictures taken does not make a person a model.

The thing with modelling is it's not just about standing there and having someone press a button on a camera a few times. You have to be able to deliver what's in the brief, you have to actually be able to act in order to deliver the shots. A model will give you what's wanted in just a few shots, it takes hundreds from amateurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil
i suppose i mean shallow more than anythin. which is what the whole industry is about...
I won't disagree with the second part of this statement, the industry is shallow, that does not however mean that those within the industry are shallow. Business is ruthless but that does not mean that all those working for companies are also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil
u however jay, are like sloth out the goonies, or the phantom of the opera, runnin ur ugly ass out on errands for models
I have no idea what you've extrapolated this gem from. Childish snipe? Or did you actually reason this from something?

Last edited by RLAJay; 25-06-2011 at 03:44 PM.