(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 25-06-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Legend is buff.
I am not. 2 years ago I was buff, last year overweight, this year slim again.

I've had plenty of girls lust after me from every level of rating I care to give. The 10s are, in fact, mostly when I am slim.

How come a 10 lusts over me but her friends, 7s, don't? This is because 10s are not a real sub-set of society, such that they respond to the same stimulus in the same way. They are simply the girls I fancy the most for a bunch of reasons I'll never understand.

Look at that totally average 18 year old slag Camarda thinks is ultimate! If they were my 10s, I'd be banging 10s weekly.

What's this assumption that 10s are banging all the time too? Again, not a subset. I know 10s who hardly ever get laid and, when they do, it isn't with some buff kid. Because they are just girls I fancy the most, not anything else ties them together. (E.g. They'll probably be tall, but not necessarily. Might have short hair but hair can be cut and I am a visionary. Etc.)

The only constant in Legend's scenarios that has changed is how hot he thinks the girl is, i.e. his level of desire, this will affect everything about Legend's behaviour. That is a fact. A fact within Legend's control. A pragmatic answer that enables change.

Your answer is based on your personal prejudice, just as Legend's difficulty is based on his personal prejudice. Piling your prejudices on top of Legend's prejudices, is compounding the problem.

"A 7 this and a 10 that" is an unreal conversation.

Also, you live in Liverpool where everyone is shallow as fuck and all your birds are minging and fake. You'll not be pulling my 10s anytime soon, just like I won't be pulling your 10s anytime soon.

Peace,

kowalski

ye orite, u are spot on here, when i say 10s im talkin about model types, such as he mentioned from liverpool.

liverpool is so narcissistic, hedonistic & pretty much the shallowest place in the uk. so my judgement in this cas is warrented, then again i cant argue with ur post its spot on.

i do however think legends judgement of 10s in this case is based on looks... if this is not the case then i concede.

but ye nice post k

* Insert Funny Tag Line *