View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 25-06-2011, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knave View Post
Who’s sucked into PUA sales ploy? Are you suggesting I’ve not got two brain cells to rub together and that I can’t separate horse shit from sound info that works in the field time and time again.
Do you know what mate, when you say stuff like

Quote:
Who’s sucked into PUA sales ploy
followed by

Quote:
info that works in the field
Say it again

Quote:
One more time

Quote:
i really cant argue

Quote:
If anyone is being sold a line here it’s the ones buying into the ideal in ‘Mens Health’ mags and signing up to gyms that peddled the same bullshit, that looking like a greek god is the only way to endless pussy....
mens health is what is is... a magazine on mens health. and nobody has said thats the only way to get pussy

Quote:
We could discuss this for years and still disagree and that’s fine because it changes nothing, women will a make a decision about you in less than a minute, you have no chance to show your personality in this time.
explain to reflex how then he portrays this via a photograph, to the 100+ women he has shagged from the internet??

ur argument is true, in alot of respect, alot of the time... but dont be so narrowminded that its how everythin is. women may do what u say in regard to a suiter, but not just to get laid. and women do have 1 night stands, usually with guys they claim "he is worth fuckin but i wouldnt go out with him"

Quote:
You are totally missing the point by fucking miles it’s not about personality or looks it’s about displaying certain characteristics that women are tuned into desiring on a subconscious level and yes one of them is strength but before you start doing 20 pushups, I’m not talking about physical strength.

You’re right it is a pointless argument trying change what evolution put in a woman’s head.
no your totaly missing the point, all that shit u just souted about endless years of evolution... is crap that u read in a pua book.

evolution takes MILLIONS OF YEARS, free male female interaction as we know it has been around for less than 50 years maybe even less than 30....

all thats changed is we have freedom now, and women are allowed to act more like men & are doing so more & more.

and if u start to realise it, and stop tryin so hard to "subconsciously portray your a tribal leader" and just fuck the bitch...

then come back when you have tried your & my way... then we shall talk..

but i did ur way, i now do my way....

guess which one gets best results

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 25-06-2011 at 12:30 AM.