View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-06-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
yes they do, they also hold some of the same men do, u have so been sucked into the sales ploy that is PUA... YEARS OF NOT GETTING LAID COZ UR FAT & UGLY... ??? NOT ANY MORE WITH PUA!!!!

pua helps u get girls better than u normaly would, but there are plenty of guys who are DOMINANT POWERFULL and all that jaz that MOST HOT WOMEN WONT TOUCH coz they will go... EW he is vile.

This is ONE instance, where the guy could be chattin shit, like mystery does.

this does not mean all women on the planet only find men attractive based on personality.

no, nobody gets laid every night...but girls would see him & say... ID DEFO FUCK HIM... girls say this type of shit to eachother ALL THE TIME, they are worse than men together...

when there is a hen do... and women are sucking the strippers cock... do they say, ERM BEFORE YOU STRIP CAN U GIVE ME A HEADS UP ON YOUR PERSONALITY PLEASE?

I AM BORED OF THIS CONVO... HOWD DID IT END UP HERE??

ye im devoed.

anyway back to legends problem.

what im saying is, the girls on his date are fuckin him coz they REALLY fancy him.

the hot ones are less in awe, so perhaps he needs to work on rapport on his dates.

that is all
Who’s sucked into PUA sales ploy? Are you suggesting I’ve not got two brain cells to rub together and that I can’t separate horse shit from sound info that works in the field time and time again. Ok so we can both agree that walking up to a chick with muscles trying to escape your tshirt and dashing good looks will only get you so far.

If anyone is being sold a line here it’s the ones buying into the ideal in ‘Mens Health’ mags and signing up to gyms that peddled the same bullshit, that looking like a greek god is the only way to endless pussy.

We could discuss this for years and still disagree and that’s fine because it changes nothing, women will a make a decision about you in less than a minute, you have no chance to show your personality in this time.

You are totally missing the point by fucking miles it’s not about personality or looks it’s about displaying certain characteristics that women are tuned into desiring on a subconscious level and yes one of them is strength but before you start doing 20 pushups, I’m not talking about physical strength.

You’re right it is a pointless argument trying change what evolution put in a woman’s head.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women

Last edited by Knave; 25-06-2011 at 12:10 AM.