View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 21-06-2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
I really do not believe the "don't cum in me" works. Soon as your wet pre-cummy cock goes inside her, she's at risk of gettin preg.. I've also heard this from loads of girls, and it's just bullshit. Obviously they're more at risk when you blow your load inside them, but still.. The risk is there and I don't want a baby at 20! My ex ex was fucking me for 3 months with no pill and no condom (yes stupid of me, I was like 16) and she literally believed that she couldn't get pregnant if I pulled out. Insane.

I've also banged girls bareback but then I actually read up about HIV (WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH CONTRADICTING STORIES ONLINE). I got scared hence my paranoia of catching the deadly shit.

I also have heard of many people getting pregnant whilst being on the pill. A girl I was friends with actually got pregnant whilst using condoms and the pill! Unlucky! Also, you have absolutely no fucking idea of how responsibly they take their pill, and also if it's even working! The girl I want to bang this Saturday night tells me she has the implant, hence I'm in 2 minds whether to wrap up. I don't want STDs! But its just a fucking mood ruiner!

I also look forward to the day male contraception implant is created.
The pill is actually 100% effective under laboratory conditions. Those 2 times women got pregnant are incredibly likely to be their fault, not using it correctly or not taking it at all. There's a few disagreements on this and suggestion that a very small number of people may have something that can block the hormone change and stop it from working - though there's no evidence. I say that you should always wear a condom unless you actually want kids... Just in case.

There's a male contraceptive pill currently in trials on the NHS. Useless for randomers in my opinion. It could end up causing a spike in STDs.