View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 16-06-2011, 01:52 AM

I think it simply boils down to your personality. You may notice that girls, more often than not have one close friend to which they are joined at the hip, whilst belonging to another, larger group.

Male social dynamics are somewhat different, more like a pack of wolves than a flock of birds. You will often have your dominant/ Alpha male, followed by a General and then the remainder of the pack, who often compete to be validated by the leader of the group. Above all, never fall into this trap. It's better to be a lone wolf than an arselicking wolf.

I personally am very similar to your predicament and I have a large number of friends, but few I would consider "brotherly" as such. I don't really have a best friend to tell the truth. I note that your PU name is in fact al_phaD, and if you aspire to be an alpha male, by all means feel free to invite some friends from different social circles out at similar times. You can do this gradually, introducing friend A to friend B, and then friend C to D, then D to A etc. When everyone finally meets, you will almost certainly be nominated as the "leader" of the group (you probably will not need to AMOG, although feel free to do so if necessary).

Finally, I would suggest not drinking on a Saturday morning, go to a trendy cafe and grab a flashy looking coffee. That's where the skirts will be, not in the pub talking about football over beer (and smelling of it). I've lived abroad for a long time and have come to the conclusion that the reason foreign men fuck all our girls with relative ease is because of how much alcohol UK fellas drink. You don't need to have an alcoholic drink in your hand to be sociable my friend

Last edited by traptinrome; 16-06-2011 at 01:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to traptinrome For This Useful Post: