View Single Post
(#54)
Old

Default 16-06-2011, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richcol View Post
I've recently started sarging again, and I went out on my birthday and had quite a few drinks but felt quite relaxed in the sets. However, I tried sober sarging in a full on noisy club one night this week and felt completely out of state with horrendous Approach Anxiety. Neil Strauss says drinking is a big no no. What does everyone else think?
hey mate,

speaking from experience - when I drink it tends to go all wrong as I seem to release a person that is really load and gobby! For example:
My friend and I popped down my local for a few the other Friday. We got chatting to these birds about half hour after we arrived, so was in her mid thirties and had a really good body, face was a little suss but it wasn't scary! I deliberately bumped into her and opened her pretty well. She was giving me blatant IOI's 1,2,3 etc ...
Knowing that I would see her later I let her be for a while and carried on drinking with my pal. An hour or so later we were in the garden having a fag and we all got chatting again. By this point I was totally leathered having drunk Sambuca's and beer we got round to peoples ages, cheerful and chatty she asked me how old I thought she was, half remembering the neg rule I shouted at 45 at least! Oh dear the atmosphere dropped I looked like a twat my mate said I was in but blew it and that was that. What a TWAT!
The point I'm trying to make is if I hadn't of been pissed I wouldn't of been really loud and crass, see there's a line between being cheeky and a knob. I was a knob whe I went back pissed!
If I was sober I would of neg-ed her properly and made my move but I didn't, I went home and had a wank...

Maybe next time lol!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gazzab For This Useful Post:
chops147 (16-06-2011), richcol (16-06-2011)