View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 13-06-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
It's not about benefit at all. This is the issue with the way many people judge others. It doesn't matter what you think or what anyone thinks, it matters what they think. If they're happy being like that then there's no reason they should change it. This includes the health counter argument because when I say happy I mean on all fronts. If you are worried about your health you're not happy with your body.

I'm not talking about the benefit of not being fat versus being fat, it's irrelevant anyway. If you're happy with your body, as with the health argument, you're not bothered about any potential negatives, you're completely cool with it. In true contentment with yourself there is nothing that you need to change at all. Changing something in fact invites unhappiness. When you constantly look at how you can improve yourself you are constantly re-judging yourself and searching for flaws. When you stop looking for flaws or ways to be better and just say "fuck it, I don't care anymore" with true belief... You finally escape the cycle of unhappiness that validation (yes including self validation) creates.

The first step to this was brought in with RSD's blueprint in telling everyone to self validate and stop seeking it from everyone else, this indeed makes you a stronger person and helps in attracting women. It can be taken even further although taking it further does not necessarily have any benefits towards attraction. Stop validating altogether and transcend the entire concept of a value judgement based system, by validating yourself you are still participating in a societal concept of judgement and value. By leaving the system altogether you escape any form of unhappiness such a system can create.
jay i never read anythin u write, i would like to, but i cant be asssed..

any chance u can bullet point for me underneath future essays. im not jokin either

* Insert Funny Tag Line *