View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 11-06-2011, 11:39 PM

For me personally:

Being fit makes me feel great! I feel more confident, stronger, more attractive and that I can achieve anything because I have the discipline to get off my arse! Seriously by losing weight and gaining muscle I feel better about public speaking, hell even just walking around the supermarket. That aside I even have friends, colleagues and acquaintances compliment me. I honestly believe it is a major part or self-confidence a pickup, being happy with your own image.

[i]Now that said, you need confidence and a valuable personality./I] I live in a town enxt to a Marine training camp and on any night out there with definitely be at least 20 guys out with bigger pecks, stronger abs, slimmer waists, younger etc. than me - they get paid to do shit like that. I however can pull 2-3 birds in one evenin compared to there 1 because
1 - they (generally but not always) lack the intelligence to better themselves in conversation, knowledge and background
2 - target girls who look great but lack anything deeper.
3 - Rely on the physique and can't string anything more than alpha banter together!

Bottom line if either is incredibly strong you can live off it, best case scenario - get the best of both worlds, read books and go to the gym!

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone