View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Cool The Advice is working - 02-08-2009, 11:03 PM

Hey guys,
Recently i've been mixing my approaches up and building on my confidence , I'm still using canned openers because i find that if i use something i've made up that i've fort about it too much i might trip over my own words. So ive been trying all sorts and big thanks to Legend for his list of openers and to Tom for that chloroform opener the chicks dig it ha. but back to the report i went out thurs night in leeds to just a lil club called birdcage 80P a drink night and got there early And felt the vibe and tried to make and feel that i was the man of that clib and went with the flow. Me and my friend sat down and just soaked up the atmoshere ( i was wearing blue t-shirt, white trainers and was wearing a bright yellow necklace with a cross bought from river island and again the chick love it , its my new conversational piece amd it works) i saw this 3 set pretty much next to us and used the are you listening to our conversation opener at first i fort it wasn't workin until this one girl (sara as i found out later) was like i love that necklace then asked me have i been to prision :s ha but fort i would go a little cocky funny and it worked.Used the cube routine as this is the only one i know and just chatted away even managed to get my friend a girl.
I really need some routines or magic tricks to fall on to
oh and another thing i was at the metro centre wen a girl who worked in one of the stores was giving me IOI's blatently but she was like a 9 and i flaked i wish i could have appoarched but i scared myself out of it so i've had some ups and downs and once again fellas Thanks alot

Midway

Keep Low, Move Fast

Midway