View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Mind Control Urself - 01-06-2011, 06:12 PM

Following on from the motivational speeches thread, short thought on the mind leading the body. [Arnie Speech "More important is the mind, the mind sculpts the body"]

1) Sounds arbitrary but I just knocked a shirt off its hanger and it fell on the floor, reached down, picked it up and hung it back on the hanger. I did this because the shirt 'wasn't supposed to be on the floor, it was supposed to be hanging up'.

I did not think about moving my body at all during the process. I just felt a belief feelng that something was out of place and took 'right action' to nullify the bad feeling. As soon as shirt back on hanger, feeling is gone. Much better. My point is that animating my limbs was automatic and consciously effortless.

2) This is an example of belief leading reality, in turn, leading physical actions. Therefore NLP affirmations such as 'I need to be strong, I need to be healthy, I need to get laid, I am supposed to be awesome' should lead to a better behaviour and body as soon as they become beliefs. The mind creates life in the body.

The Fuckest Uppest