View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 30-05-2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyK View Post
My game hasn't felt right for the last couple of weeks, and I think this is why.

I have drawn the conclusion that even if I developed super-PUA ability overnight and could pull any girl I wanted, I would still feel unfulfilled. Why? Because other areas of my life still need improvement. And now I really understand what is meant by 'core confidence'.
Hmmm.. yep, maybe I have misunderstood your problem! So you're saying your game hasn't felt right recently and that's because you think you need (more) core confidence which you will get if you improve other areas of your life.. Correct?

I thought it was a lack of "results" that had you down but looks like you're on about something entirely different..

Do you feel these "improved areas" will help increase your core confidence by adding value to your life? Big muscles, a nice job, a nice red hot Ferrari... that kind of thing? So can core confidence not exist if one does not have these "externals" or is it just that it makes it easier to have them around to boost core confidence?

Which brings in dependency perhaps? If that job goes or fitness takes a dip, does your core confidence get affected?

Anyways, all the best and hope you find what you seek mate

Edit: Please don't get me wrong. Am all for improving aspects of life other than just the love life side of things. It is just that I wonder if anchoring the strength of one's core confidence on areas like career and health is a good thing to do. After all, it is called "core" and not "external" confidence for a reason. If the career goes for a toss or health takes a sudden turn for the worse, you would want your core confidence to be unaffected and going strong, providing you with that nice, solid inner strength to get back on track wouldn't you?

Question then is.. if one cannot (or should not?) improve core confidence using a great job or a fancy car or a six pack of abs.. then how to do it?

If it is to be, it is up to me

Last edited by Greatlookinguy; 30-05-2011 at 11:09 AM.