Thread: Poison
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Deleted

Default 26-05-2011, 01:50 PM

Thats a great post and very informative. I don't know how to multi quote part of the same post, so I will just add my thoughts below:

I don't understand what you mean by "biomechanically imperfect"... do you think running in a field would help this city polluting toxins?

I have to admit, I always have baths or showers as hot as my body will stand, I love the hot water. And I am also quite bad for using nice smelling shampoos and body wash. Shame on me. I will look for more organic alternatives.

By the way, what do you think about hair products? Hair spray, gel, wax etc...

I've never really thought much about organic foods, always thinking, meh whats the difference. Now I know..

I live on a strict no pills policy. I'd rather suffer insane migrains than take pills. I don't know what the FUCK they put in any pharmaceuticals. Just cos they write an instruction leaflet doesn't mean shit to me. I just don't ever take them and my immune system is quite good, I rarely get ill and when I do it's usually from being in close proximity to ill people.

When you say "Plastics leech PCB’s into whatever they contain.", what do you mean by PCBs? And shit, I had a ready meal tika curry last night in plastic container. Perhaps I should avoid microwavable stuff from now on..

As for deodrants/anti-perspirants, I've already mentioned my thread on sweating, and will look at better alternatives to the market brands.

Also, this sounds stupid but in relation to the bit about bees becomine extinct, just watch The Bee Movie to see what would happen in the world if they vanish. Yes its a cartoon but it shows the affects.

On a final note, I am sick to death of all these mega corporations selling foods/drinks/pharmaceuitcals etc and marketing them like they will help you. Seriously. Coca cola is ADDICTING. People drink it, and get more thirsty.

Mcdonalds fills you for like half an hour, and then makes you want to go back for more. Then they serve you coca cola, which you drink fast due to the content of the food and buy more cos the cola made you more thirsty.

They are just two prime examples I can think of.

I personally think all these toxins you mention are obviously the root cause for unhealth and crap in the world