View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-05-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
I work at a place where i regularly see self help books, ive come to view much of this as complete and utter bullshit.

Example when i first saw "instant confidence" by paul mc kenna the first page i came across i saw that head tapping nonsense, whats it called? emotional freedom technique lol

Another good one "the four hour body" by timothy ferriss reaad this and in 6 months times you will be able to bench press 10 times your own body weight, only have to sleep for two hours per night, oh and you will double your sperm count so best use johnies when tapping dem hoes fellas.

And now we have ended up at the conclusion that if we chat to more girls, ask more girls out, kiss more girls, ask more girls for their number we will get more pussy.

Basically shit that people already know?

Their is only one game its called the number game
I'm glad there are guys like you in clubs when I'm there it makes my job so much more easier

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women