View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31-07-2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swype View Post
No comment ...... *waits for Legend to give his input*
Surprise surprise, who rises from the ashes to have a pop at me... !! Haha!

Sorry Swype, I cant comment either cos I dont do dating sites let alone sex sites. My success comes from only two Social Network sites faceparty & facebook although faceparty was 2 years ago.

It does bother me though when online sarging is generally classified as "hiding behind the monitor"....I probably go out most weekend now, either a Fri or Sat, as it is probably the only time I can go out. The last two weekends I was out, I #-closed. With my hours and rate being cut at work, and with 2 mortgages, 2 sets of bills etc etc and 3 gorgeous kids to feed, I have spent three evenings/week trading the market so yes the monitor has been my company...and that is in between having my kids over, going to the gym, learning salsa etc etc...! Life is good!

In terms internet sarging, I can spend an hour or so exchanging messages, then get a phone number, involve in texting game, arrange a Day1/2, close, and then move on. Called it PUA, called it Social Awesome...I dont know but I got nothing to hide behind a monitor or otherwise (maybe a big brown bag lol) when I meet these HBs.

In terms of scouring the field, well as I said Im out most weekend, still with differing degree of success but as long as I am having fun, im building my confidence, improving my inner game, it is all good...as Jynxy would say "keep progressing"...!

Much Success folks...see you in the field!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...