View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default when girls are in a bad mood - 23-05-2011, 09:47 PM

Yo folks,

Over the last week when I've been texting girls a seemingly reoccurring scenario is they've been in bad head space i.e. broke up with boyfriend, had an argument with friend/family. It has just been coincidence this week, but it's had me thinking In the past more extreme cases have also emerged with girls having told me about family members passing away or very ill etc.

However i'm personally not the sort of person who likes to share my life issues up front with people since it causes a negative vibe (that's why I consult all my issues/concerns on online forums instead :-P.) So for this reason I find it difficult what to say in that situation, especially with girls im sexually interested in. Any ideas or advice on what to do in this situation would be much appreciated, I just dont know what to do/say to make things better. i.e. change the conversation or what??

Think of it like this next time you get blown out, you just havent opened the girl thats going to go home with you that night yet.