Thread: Winging
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-05-2011, 06:53 PM

Man you are bang on with pretty much everything there. I've experience everything you say in some form or other.

You need a balance between going out with nothing other than pulling on your mind at whatever cost and going out with your mates telling stories getting drunk and not even talking to single girl all night.

I'm going to come out and say it, the Manchester boys on here (alot come out who don't post) need to start making a lot more effort. If you'd judged us a group at our best you would make the assumption we were a group of average lads on a night out who know fuck all about game. At worse you'd think some people had been dragged out the house against their will.

Sometimes we need to go from mates to wings. Last Saturday more than once I had to stop talking to girls I was chatting to and physically bring back a mate for the other girl to talk to because they wouldn't do it off their own back.

Guys we've got great banter and the people I go out with often I consider you all great mates, but I do wish we would do what this places is here for and help each other get some fanny.

Roody

Last edited by Darood; 23-05-2011 at 07:03 PM.