View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default admitting to being a PUA - 30-07-2009, 08:05 PM

Hay thought this may fit in anywhere so decided to put it on here , So I’ve stared this job where I travel the country and we fix the image of the Fashion department we stay in Hotels so plenty of time to play as we are away … but that’s not what am writing about today am writing about a place I ended up and having to either hide am a seducer or be open about it …

… so sitting in a car 3 girls and me (think It would have been nicer in bed) … so this pretty one at the front is talking about her fella she saying he ain’t all that but he had something, he admitted that he learned his skills from a book called the Game she goes on to say that it was wired that he learnt the skills to get her …

… so am at this point where I can openly talk about what it is and how am a part of it or stay stum ….

… I decided to open up about it and what is and the methods behind the thought rather then .. the image they had about a player I talked about the Game can be taken in many different ways, saying that I decided to learn about women and the way they feel and the way to connect more so understand there needs … I said a lot more then that but really became open rather then hiding what it is … the result well I noticed that they seem to be more attracted to me …

… so what’s the result well my thoughts are that is you hide it if the question turns up it makes it look as if you are doing anything underhanded and using tricks but if you’re open it’s accepted and women seam to think it something that more men should learn …

… so what do you guys think ???