View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Kingston upon Thames and my first night out with me new frame of mind - 22-05-2011, 10:40 AM

First of all I had an awesome night with GLG and jonnnyb in Kingston.

Started off in the Tun/whetherspoons/lloyds opposite Oceana at around 9 - 9.30. then moved to Oceana at about 11.30... £10 to get in!!!!!!!!

Basically it was my first night meeting people from this place and getting into the mind frame of it all, trying to lose my AA and start opening sets.

after a couple of examples from the highly energetic GLG, i got told to 'Bounce' (great idea) on a few sets. some sets turned out good, some turned out awkward, but hey, i came to realise the worst that could happen is that its an awkward silence then leave!

Got into oceana and toured most of the rooms and had a few little dances and 3 of us taking it in turns to open sets (i think i probably did the least).

but ended up with meeting a person if seen at my gym, exchanged number with her and got told she'll set herself the challenge of finding me on facebook. then dancing with some chinese looking bird pulling each other like crazy with her hands down my trousers on the dancefloor.

then randomly got talking to an turkish bird that i did use a little kiss close technique and got her number (although it was 1 digit too long but she was still addoment it was correct, i gave her mine just incase) .

then left about 3am.

there was alot more detail during the night that happened. but it was awesome meeting GLG and JohnnyB.

and im happy that ive started this 'journey' and cant wait to get some proper structure and using solid technique in the futur. last night i think for me was a good eye opener and a good starting point.

cheers all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomicjake For This Useful Post:
Greatlookinguy (22-05-2011), johnnyb (22-05-2011)