View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 17-05-2011, 03:40 PM

I try to live by black and white morals and ethics, I can't claim to do this 100% of the time because we all have lapses of stupidity that makes us do or say stupid shit from time to time, or emotional frustrations that make us lash out. The vast majority of the time I control this but maybe once a year or so I'll snap.

The thing that started off my moral change was a slow but steady realisation of hypocrisy in the industry and colleagues around me. I was quite a heavy liar and user of the most unethical principles out there. I started toying with some new ideas involving passionately feigning ethics and morals, the loyalty this inspired in others, the trust, the number of people that flocked to me, this all made me realise just how powerful being an ethical and moral guy was. When combined with the realisation that everyone around me was being absolutely hypocritical and that they weren't really being "alpha" at all, the big realisation was that while these guys were no longer seeking validation from women they were seeking it from their colleagues and men around them more than ever.

The side effect of starting down that path was that I also gained a huge amount of empathy for those around me in the end. My morals and ethics started out negatively but now stem from the absolute belief in right over wrong, though I don't claim to ALWAYS know what is right over wrong or always get things right. When I do get it wrong I will put it right again though.
The Following User Says Thank You to RLAJay For This Useful Post:
chops147 (17-05-2011)