View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-05-2011, 07:01 PM

People can make you feel guilty for changing your life. They're all drawing their state and identity from their perceived position externally, their quota of this or that as they see it, what kind of person they think they are. It's all ego. When you spread your wings a bit you feel like you don't deserve it as you pick up these vibes from them that you're taking something that isn't yours to take...well that's all bollocks mate, you should have had it all along. It's like the piss taking and sabotage you get when you start losing weight, people resist it at first because they like their reality nice and comfortable and predictable. In a year they will be exactly where they were before. If your mates are worth their salt they'll adapt and accept you in time, as long as you don't ram it down their throats or keep on about pickup around them. If they don't, drop them, I dropped a very old mate recently as I just can't keep making excuses for him in view of our history, sounds callous but is healthy I think.

PS

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostScript For This Useful Post:
markuk (10-05-2011), nova (11-05-2011), Snake Eyes (15-05-2011)