Thread: going direct
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default going direct - 25-07-2009, 10:11 AM

Hi guys,

I don't know what it is about going out with the the people from work, but every time i do, i always seem to take another step forward.

So i met up with them in Loaf in the locks and it was dead, we went to revolution next door and even though we were only staying for a quick one as we had a table booked in Cloud 23 i was starting to get the urge to approach and was really fighting it.

So we get in Cloud 23 and its half 9, 10 o'clock and i havent approached anyone yet :-(! There's and eight set and the table behind and a four set sat further down. Anyway, two of the girls leave the eight set to go to the loo, so i just say fuck it and go over and run an opinion opener, sat down imediatly, taking the piss out of them. Good set! That got me going then!

(this is the best bit). The waitress was cute, so i get one of the guys business cards and borrows the waitresses pen. I wait untill she is by the till by herself. Walk over, give her pen back and say "look i know your at work, but i think your kind of cute, here's my number, give me a call". is she going to call.. probably not.. but WINNER.. i finally managed to go direct.

That was the catalyst for the night, we ended up in the print works (i think. can't remember much after that as i was seriously wankered), but i know i was tapping girls on the should, making eye contact and gesturing to come and dance with me.

I love it when i take another leap on a night out.. feels awesome!

Retro

Today is the beginning of my new life, I am starting over today, All good things are coming to me, I am grateful to be alive.