Thread: I wonder
View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-05-2011, 11:50 AM

Phil I’m not entirely sure what you’re trying to achieve here? If you believe acting nervous is going to change the outcome it will. A few months ago I posted a similar experiment, for one entire night I opened sets as a typical AFC or more precisely how I used to do it. Despite my strong belief and new confidence it had a massive difference to the outcome.

I opened with things like your pretty or some other lame shit, the confidence got me interest but they soon tired of the ‘so where do you come from , what’s that like, how long been, that’s amazing I like that as well’, can I buy you a drink? etc etc etc.

I can’t actually remember without looking at the post but I’m pretty sure I got one or maybe two numbers after 4 hours and both flaked.

PU is about so much more than how shy or confident you are, if you’re cocky/confident she’s going to love you for it but if then proceed to bore the arse off her, you are no better off for having confidence.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women