Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-05-2011, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bristoldjm View Post
I
[i]
Hi there,

These days, everyone on here has a good picture - I'm guessing stolen from a Google Image search! I'm more interested in finding out how fun you are. I won't penalise you too much for working in a bank, but it's a poor start. I'm intrigued as to why you think you're good at dating - fill me in.

Tell me 3 things that would surprise and impress me about you. If you win enough points, I'll message you back :-)
I think your message sucks.

The first sentence displays mistrust like your implying her pics arn't real, that alone will probably get your message binned. Your comment about her job was just critical without any real humour and she's probably very bored of people giving her the predictable "oh everyone must hate you for working in a bank" line. I would maybe have said I'm an international diamond thief and always looking to recruit insiders to help me out.

Also personally I would leave the "tell me something that will impress me" line until the second or third message. A first message is all about making it easy and fun for her to start the dialogue - not making it hard work like a job application.