View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Thumbs up Being Natural - Lifestyle and Toolkit - 28-04-2011, 11:13 PM

This post covers my small spin on being natural.

LIVING A GREAT LIFESTYLE - HOBBIES, TRAVELS AND INTERESTS

The bigger the breadth and depth of your hobbies, travels and interests, the easier it is to have a natural cool aura around people!

Of course, men and women can both find it nice to chat to people about stuff that he/she has no idea about.
  • However... if a woman has a hobby and you genuinely also have that same or similar hobby, it is a direct hit which can only make conversation easier and more engaging for both parties.
  • Equally, if a woman is from country X and you have travelled to X - it can only make conversation easier and more engaging for both parties.
  • Or a woman is from X, not a native English speaker, and if you can speak to her in her native language.
The more you can do this, the more it seems that you and the woman have things in common. Perhaps this seems special to her as there's not many people she meets who are interested in ABC.

Which is true, but in reality your breadth and depth of hobbies, studies, travels and interests is so wide that she has only become aware of a small subset; that subset was customized to her, in that moment. You did not list every single thing you do or have ever done. Instead, relevant things were gradually relvealed in the course of conversations between you.

You are genuinely an interesting person.

There are no canned openers and no bullshit tricks.

This post is about picking up women in the street or bar/club. However, in the very process of doing a wide range of hobbies, travels and interests, you may come into contact with interesting like-minded hot babes who also actively do one of these very same hobbies, travels or interests.
  • Example: a single hot babe on the same exercise class as you
  • Example: a single hot babe in the same art class as you
  • Example: a single hot babe in the same hotel as you during travelling

YOUR OWN
EXCLUSIVE INTERESTS VS. SHARED INTERESTS

This is also not an attempt to say that you should never talk to birds about your own interests that you guesstimated that she isn't into. If you explain anything with passion, then you can make it seem interesting. They say that opposites attract, however if you are able to establish common ground - as shown in the previous section - then it helps.

KEY POINTS IN DELIVERY

The important stuff is to:
  • listen to her intently: face her, be aware of what she is saying, try and shut up and avoid interrupting
  • relate to her story
  • be passionate (positive, energetic) when you talk about your hobbies, travels, or interests
  • add humour if possible; keep it light, keep it fun, smile and she'll smile back
  • utilise visual stimuli, as covered below

TOOLKIT - PHOTOS ON MOBILE PHONE LARGE SCREEN

This is what I do. It works well for me. You might like to try this too.
  1. Invest in a modern phone that has a large high resolution screen.
  2. You have a range of good photos that you took with a good quality dedicated camera during your travels et al.
    • Do not select all 100 photos from your recent trip to Thailand! Take only the dozen or so best ones. That's enough photos for people on the street or a bar/club to be browsing through in a timely manner.
    • Some of the photos should be group photos, with you in it - larging it up, having fun. Do not select exclusively anononyous landscapes!
  3. On your computer: organise these photos into themed folders.
    • Examples - a folder called "Thailand", a folder called "Yoga"
  4. Copy these folders of photos onto your phone's memory card.
    • For example, I have one folder for each country I have travelled to in the past two years.
    • For example, I have highlights from my art portfolio from the past year in named themed sub-folders on my phone. Drawings, sketches, paintings.
    • For example, after I won a sports trophy, I had the photo of me holding the trophy on my phone during the presentation. It was a cheesy photo, but that in itself is a fun topic of conversation. I would bridge onto that photo if she was into that same sport.
  5. When having these conversations with women about hobbies, travelling and interests, show the evidence!
Use your phone. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Use your finger to slide browse from one photo to the next on your phone. Or hand the phone to her and let her do the browsing.

Either way, it creates an even easier platform to chat together, laugh and enjoy speaking to each other.

ADDENUM

This post is about living an interesting lifestyle and the means to communicate that effectively to a woman.

Note that this post should be used in conjunction with the regular toolkit of a mix of the following.

(There is plenty of information elsewhere on each of these topics.)
  • kino
  • isolate
  • escalate, close
  • and optionally: cocky-funny, challenge her views, push-pull
Rebus

The Way of The Rebus
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebus For This Useful Post:
Craigus (29-04-2011), samster (29-04-2011), Snake Eyes (29-04-2011)