View Single Post
(#33)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-04-2011, 10:43 AM

Nice post MB!

Obviously 'sarging' with you the last year or so I've watched how you've developed and to be fair, you've been getting better and better every time I see you. When I met you I thought your skills were pretty much the same as mine, after the last time I went out with you I remember thinking to myself that you had come on leaps and bounds, compared to me where I've not really made much progress. I'm guessing you have a lot to thank for hanging with the London daygame lads, moving to Bristol and living with BCB. These all seem to be huge influences on you. Good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybuster View Post
As some of you may know, approaching was (still is) a massive hurdle for me.
Funnily enough, that night in syndicate I remember thinking "Fuck! MB has become fearless" I wouldn't of said you have a problem with approach any more. I'm specifically thinking of when you pointed out a hotty at the bar for me to approach and I just couldn't do it. You approached her 'acting alpha' no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybuster View Post
I've realised the importance of social momentum; if you think you'd like to speak to someone, just speak to them. I just the first thing that comes to my head (being natural). Okay, the first few times it feels awkward, but after a while, I stop caring which in turn makes my conversations and lot more fluid and engaging. When I start a night out, I tell myself, I have all the conversation skills I need to get chatting and I have faith that I will do what I need to do to get her number.
Word.

Nice one Monkeybuster! Onwards and Upwards.