View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 26-04-2011, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJay View Post
When sarging in pub/clubs i always find myself necking (snogging) around 4-5 girls everytime, but hardly ever number closing and i usually fuck off after 5-10mins, even when i do number close i hardly ever bother phoning them. I find that when i know i can have something i no longer want it.

For example i was with a girl the other week, both of us getting hot kissing touching etc, she baught me a drink (always i try to get them to buy me a drink) i told her i wanted to go to toliet (she even waited for me outside the toliet, like the chodes do). Then i was trying to get rid of her the rest of the night! she wasnt bad probs a 7 or 8 and i should have nobbed her, but i think i perceived her as a chodey girl as it was all to easy, i think i just went up to her and said something like "your cute arnt you" and then put my face to hers and said "kiss me then, before i leave".
I WANT GIRLS TO ANSWER ME BAK AND CHALLENGE ME!! when they dont i get bored so easy!!! Anyway i was wondering if you guys have the same problem or do u chase up every girl you kiss to get sex?? I know that most guys get bored after the sex, i get bored from the moment i know i could have sex with them!!!

AJay
just go for girl who u actually want, its clear ur just hittin on girls who arent that fit,

coz otherwise u would be pushing to fuck them.

up ur average.

also this :
Quote:
always i try to get them to buy me a drink
why? power thing? and any decent girl would have enuf options to reply, "go fuck yourself" wer u to demand a drink

Quote:
(she even waited for me outside the toliet, like the chodes do).
clear indicator of the type of girl ur playin the game with

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 26-04-2011 at 08:16 AM.