View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-04-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillem View Post
coming late to this thread, I see it went of topic a bit, but the whole nice guy thing got me thinking (not too much, cos it hurts) about what women say are nice guys.

Could it be that women, when talking about nice men, are getting this confused for dull & boring men? What I mean is when a woman meets a man, she will remember what he did and what he said and if he was nice but there was nothing else to remember him by then she will come away with the impression that nice guys are crap because there was nothing else for her to remember, i.e. he was ONLY nice and nothing else

So I think what I'm trying to say is that women generally do like men with nice qualities but there has to be more to him and not just nice, whereas if a guy is funny, a leader, confident, interesting, sexual etc etc and also has a few nice qualities, the nice bit will compliment (or contrast?) everything else and she will be more likely to be attracted to him than a guy who is equally as 'nice' but nice only
Think of the stereotypical mummy's boy.

a lot of these so called "nice guys" are just people who treat the woman like she's a nun.
  • no swearing (or if they do and she complains they appologise)
  • pretend they don't masturbate
  • talk about how they love kids
  • trying to look smart
  • saying she's pretty all the time even when she looks like shit (disingenuous)

Life is Like poker