View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-04-2011, 10:04 PM

Strange responses, you're misconstruing it. It's not meant to be manipulative, it's meant to be the exact opposite of manipulative. It's meant to be protective, not remotely manipulative! It's meant to take a girl you genuinely care about and make her feel safe so she can enjoy a part of life she's got issues with, caused by the failings of some of our gender. In my opinion, the freeze out type gamey responses that are so commonly offered are way more manipulative and leave the girl with little hope of forming bonds again. It's just childish. Surely nobody thinks I'm suggesting we game abuse victims (Reflex), don't be bloody daft! Look at the intent, we both know most girls have been pushed into things they don't talk about and a little compassion and giving her the control has got to be healthier for everyone than being frozen out or being "nexted" just for having a negative past and being stuck between fear and a craving for intimacy? I hate the way we punish girls because we can't handle that they've been through shit, I mean we've all been through shit. Where's the compassion in the gamey methods to this prevalent problem? Nowhere, that's where.

PS

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"

Last edited by PostScript; 18-04-2011 at 10:07 PM.