View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-04-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
if u can learn to let go... ull be better for it
Good but also this is a double edged sword, somtimes you have to give a shit or else you will miss a golden oppourtunity, but you also need to know when you are flogging a dead horse and to let go.

id say when its fucking 'your' head up and you ahve made a reasonable effort to resolve it THEN its time to leave a bridge standing to her for her to follw you in the future and you need to walk the other way.

ok storytime!

7 years ago (yes i was with my ex at the time- im a wanker) I met a girl, we bonded ended up fucking, i got heavy oneitis with her, she absolutly trod all over my feelings - i spedn every minute of the day checking my phone for a txt off her (it was that bad) -- anyhow she gave me laods of shit, walked over my feelings then told me to get over myself and dont contact her again.

I backed off and walked away (twas hard)

7 years later she sends me an email -- I meet her, shes in a total mess, tried committing suicide 3 times, her last boyf4riend sho she fell for dumped her.
but she opend up to me and i saw the massive extent she was fucked in the head from her past-- her family had her commited, she ended up in councelling.
She came round to my house and literally threw herself at me and i wasnt interested

we are friends now and thats it--she wanted a relationship with me but i wont go there.

the moral is-- what looks good on the surface is often built with bricks of shit and its only a matter of time before somthing triggers it all to come tumbeling down

learn to walk away

Make it Happen

Last edited by Refl3x; 18-04-2011 at 07:08 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Refl3x For This Useful Post:
Craigus (18-04-2011), Midas touch (18-04-2011)