View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-04-2011, 06:36 PM

ok my advice on this, i just read your post

To her say:

Look i really like you, im a bit confused about whats going on with you saying you love me and then backing off. You need to be honest with me and tell me whats going on.
when you are ready to talk let me know

then just back right off from her

Sit down in a comfy chair on your own, stick some awesome music on, flash back in your head to some awesome experiences youve had with OTHER girls
realise how FUCKING DAM AWESOME YOU ARE -- look within yourself for an awesome state- say to yourself
I dont need to be given happyness from somone else i generate AWESOMENESS from within.
Roll out and Sarge some girls-- get in touch with some old flames -- fuck some chicks and put her to the back of your mind for now.

See what happens
what will be will be -- she is just one chick of fucking millions you can make orbit your awesomeness!

word of hard advice from me-- ive dated a LOT of fucked up nice girls and they will fuck with your head if you let them and they are very difficult to understand ive learned MULTIPLE times the hardway if you invest energy into them they will take you on a magical ride and dump you off it at the end
and you are left wondering what you have done and whats wrong with you and what could you ahve done different
the truth is YOU CAN DO NOTHING DIFFERENT- ITS NOT YOU ITS HER now move on

Make it Happen

Last edited by Refl3x; 18-04-2011 at 06:40 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Refl3x For This Useful Post:
chops147 (18-04-2011), Craigus (18-04-2011), Maxemillion (18-04-2011), Midas touch (18-04-2011), Phil (18-04-2011), Rebus (18-04-2011), SmileyK (18-04-2011)