View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-07-2009, 01:49 PM

This thread is hotting up nicely. I’m glad I made it onto ‘the list’ – but last place?

For me, text game is just a game to get into actual interaction - I know that my actual real life game on day twos etc is good, so I just want to make that happen. I personally would have cut the thumb war thread off before you did, and perhaps just not replied for a while - I prefer to end the interaction myself, rather than have her do it.

My text game is probably pretty different to many people on here - I calibrate it based on the girls I'm into and what I want. I don't go sexual in texts.

After meeting, I tend to text the next day, even make it the evening perhaps.

Often I go for friendly texts which show my interests. I don't have any formulas or set texts I send out, just usually expressing what it was like to meet them, something about the night or them, and a few other things. I often throw in a sentence or two about what I'm doing - make sure this is reflective of my qualities as a person (eg, if in a day I wank, watch Tv, go to the gym, and make some music, you can guess which ones go in a text). I also throw in a smiley face

For the invite, I like low risk day twos – coffee, checking out some art, something that will take a few hours perhaps at a maximum. Why would I want to spend an entire day and evening with a girl I hardly know, and hardly know I like? I wouldn’t, and I guess that women – generally more vulnerable– feel the same.

“[random stuff] gonna check out some art for a few hours on Saturday if you fancy it, no worries if not ” with some other bits, is usually good for me. This is not a question, it is an invitation to something cool that you are doing – an invitation to your reality, your world! I would stay clear of questions.

If the text interaction fades I will send an invite like that out anyways.

I want to move to phone game eventually (if the girls speak good enough English).

Anthony
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Retro (15-07-2009)