View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-04-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillem View Post
Chess is more akin to war or a battle imo. Do you see being social and shagging birds as a battlefield?
To answer your question well yes life and competion from other males getting with a woman is about breaking the barriers down that the woman has she has to test you! To weed out out the weak from the strong.

As status is huge in life without it i think getting and keeping a class woman will be a struggle as a lot of the women want to be wined and dined in my experience.

And the socail side well men try to amog all the time look in any gym or football dressing room its apparent that amogging is every day part of life you will have the loud socail male dominating the conversation and will act the leader most women will find this particular guy attactive then the quite submissive guy that says very little and will be left on the shelf and will be the guy that looks angry moody non socail but will think this behaviour is cool and have the women wanting him not so!.

As when i go out i see a group of young guys all acting and trying to out amog each other and i think they are clueness thinking they are afcs that are usually suffering from AA and will not have the ability to chat at a level that will seduce the ladies in the venue.Also the way guys walk through the bars irratates me with there aggressive body language i keep thinking you fucking wanker you have the socail skills of a neandethel there are to many idoits in the world just the way it is do you have a solution?