View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-07-2009, 07:59 AM

Guy's i need to get your opinion on something (that should get your attention, works in the field :-) ) LOL....

No on a serious note, i really do. Can everyone post just the basic grounds on how they operate once they have a number, as i really don't have a clue and i can't find anything on the old tinterweb on just basic rules so i can use that as i stamp out pattern until i learn the best way forward? I'm not after content, just basic structure of the interaction.

So all i'm after is:

1) how soon after getting a number do you text (not bothered about the content)?
2) When you want to ask for a meet up (or date, day x or what ever you want call it), do you do it via text or do you call her?
3) If you call her for a meet up, how long do you leave it after the initial number close and how long do you leave it after your last text?

So this is where i'm at (just to put a bit of flesh around it).
I get my 1st number close on Saturday night.
Text her Sunday:
me: I totally kicked your ass at thumb war last night missy :-)
HB: As if you did! :-)
me: You were good but you got whooped! We should just go out anf hustle people at thumb war war for free drinks, we'd rock!
HB (late after i went to bed): Ha ha! Hustle with thumb wars? That's an awesome idea. Nobody'd expect that!
me (day after): Yeah, and you could unleash you sign language skills so no one would know what's going on! We've got this sorted ;-)

And that's where we are up to, no text back as yet. So i'm wondering do i just wait till later in the week and call her and ask her for a date next week, do i text etc etc. Hence why i want just a general frame work to stamp out time and time again (with my own content), untill i learn for myself what works and what doesn't.

So would love to hear from all of you (K, Jaz, Swype, Darood, Madforit, Anthony), just to see what you all do, to see if there is any common ground.

Cheers guys

Retro